Better understanding of stuents and faculty to ensure high-quality learning experience
Data-driven education has proven through time to help bridge the achievement, retention and discipline gaps so students and faculty alike can enjoy a seamless learning experience.
CHALLENGE: High churn rates and even higher cost of customer acquisition.
HOW WE HELP: Call Journey accurately identify what products and solutions are working and improve sales offering through in-depth customer insights.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR SALES:
- Grow cross sell and upsell
- Understand churn/lapse drivers
- Check sales methodology adherence
- Improve conversation rate
CHALLENGE:Create the right content and develop more personalized campaigns to keep the ever-growing customers engaged.
HOW WE HELP: By utilizing Conversation Analytics, Bettina was able to build in-depth customer profiles to improve messaging, make smarter optimizations and provide more personalized experience that drives revenue.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR MARKETING:
- Understand customer journey
- Find new cohorts
- Improve Marketing ROI
- Drive Campaign Performance
- Look for triggers and events
- Manage next best offer
CHALLENGE: Automate QA and ensure robust risk management process.
HOW WE HELP: Conversation Analytics can process large volumes of calls, ensuring automated QA and broad script adherence among agents.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR LEGAL COUNSELS:
- Understand what we are saying to our customers
- Ensure proactive fraud management is in place
- Ascertain compliance levels
- Review risk management action performance
- Better Understanding of STUDENTS and STAFF
- Deepening those relationships
- Meeting the engagement expectations of citizens and constituents
- Managing organizational culture
- Finding ways to improve productivity
- Put data at the center of decision making with a 360-degree view of their customer
The Customer Buying Journey
Ella is looking for a reputable school for her son, CJ, who is starting in elementary school. They want to find the right educational environment for her kid. In his age, he is less enthusiastic about academics and way into socializing so finding out how a school acclimates to a child in a new environment is important for her. Her son also shows great potential in art despite his young age so finding a great school which can harness his talents is a big plus.
Find out his patient journey with and without Conversation Analytics.