Positive Patient Experience That Significantly Impact Outcomes and Satisfaction
Patient Engagement Priorities include meeting increased patient expectations, empowering clinicians and staff to respond better to patient care needs; creating continuous, proactive relationships with patients; and making patients their own advocates and involving families and communities to encourage the same.
CHALLENGE: High churn rates and even higher cost of customer acquisition.
HOW WE HELP: Call Journey accurately identify what products and solutions are working and improve sales offering through in-depth customer insights.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR SALES:
- Grow cross sell and upsell
- Understand churn/lapse drivers
- Check sales methodology adherence
- Improve conversation rate
CHALLENGE:Create the right content and develop more personalized campaigns to keep the ever-growing customers engaged.
HOW WE HELP: By utilizing Conversation Analytics, Bettina was able to build in-depth customer profiles to improve messaging, make smarter optimizations and provide more personalized experience that drives revenue.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR MARKETING:
- Understand customer journey
- Find new cohorts
- Improve Marketing ROI
- Drive Campaign Performance
- Look for triggers and events
- Manage next best offer
CHALLENGE: Automate QA and ensure robust risk management process.
HOW WE HELP: Conversation Analytics can process large volumes of calls, ensuring automated QA and broad script adherence among agents.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR LEGAL COUNSELS:
- Understand what we are saying to our customers
- Ensure proactive fraud management is in place
- Ascertain compliance levels
- Review risk management action performance
- Track key content/themes
- Track contact hours
- Predict patient outcomes (i.e mental health)
- Combine data from TeleHealth insights and coding and make that more efficient – (automate consult summary
- Hospital in the home (HITH) or geriatric in the home (GITH)) – understand the rising/emerging issues (i.e falls, multiple calls per patient)
The Customer Patient Journey
With the current global COVID-19 pandemic situation, all the people are encouraged to stay at home and avoid going out unless it is essential. Harold is an IT guy who works in a start-up tech company who recently transitioned their workforce into a WFH set-up. Suddenly, Harold felt a little bit out-of-the weather. Afraid to go to the clinic personally with the risk of getting the virus, he must find a way to consult a medical professional and get treated within the four walls of his home.
Find out his patient journey with and without Conversation Analytics.