Improve Sales Performance With Conversation Analytics
Call Journey bridges the gap between audio sources and business analytics and intelligence providers. We streamline the process that allows customers to analyze their voice interactions in Microsoft Ecosystem. Our AI-based processing ecosystem called VoiceAI then transcribes the audio recordings into text and delivers a rich metadata stream containing information about the conversation. This information includes:
- Every word and every utterance transcription and “score”
- % Silence
- Call duration
- Agent I.D, Agent/Client Classification
- Diarization, Redaction (audio & text)
- Emotional Intelligence
- % Overtalk
- Speaker Clarity Punctuation; and
- Call Success
- Do you know at what and why your customers are buying ?
- Do you which channel is most successful in driving sales?
- If you do, can you quantify the drivers in relative terms?
- Pinpoint your best performing agents training opportunities for underperformers
- How do you look for triggers and events to understand customers' future behavior?
- Do you know why your retention campaigns have high/low conversions?
- How quickly can you shift gears to try / test new campaigns?
- How many agents are in your contact centers?
- Where are your agents located and what is their language of choice?
- Low conversion rate of leads to sales
- Conversion drivers not as clear as they could be
- Churn rates higher than budgeted/expected
- High cost of customer acquisition
- Unclear and triggers for cross-sell and upsell
- Agents not meeting sales targets
DESIRED STATE - HOW TO FIX IT
- Transcribe audio recordings into text and deliver a rich metadata stream containing information about the conversation content, sentiment and emotion to preempt customer conversion drivers, events and triggers of potential cross-sell or upsell opportunities
- Spot verbal trends of your customers and agents that lead to a sale
- Improve sales offering and customer profiling by getting deeper insights about customer life cycle
- Lessen the possibility of customer churn by accurately identifying what products and solutions are working
Maximize sales and know which channel is most successful in driving sales
HOW WE HELP
Call Journey delivers the bottom line with decreased attrition rate, fast campaign tracking, ongoing feedback process and revenue growth.
Discover the drivers behind the significant AHT discrepancies.
HOW WE HELP
Call Journey is not only able to reduce AHT but also helps reduce workforce churn, monitor agent performance and improve internal product roll-out process.
Create the right content and develop more personalized campaigns to keep the ever-growing customers engaged.
HOW WE HELP
By utilizing Conversation Analytics, Lisa was able to build in-depth customer profiles to improve messaging, make smarter optimizations and provide more personalized experiences that drive revenue.
Incomplete and inconsistent insights from post-call surveys.
HOW WE HELP
Call Journey accurately identify what products and solutions are working and improve sales offering through in-depth customer insights. Call Journey’s AI-powered solution enables Edith to get near real-time finger on the pulse of customer insights and the risks and opportunities for her business.
Solution? CONVERSATION ANALYTICS!
Easy Integration with your own Business Intelligence and Analytics platform
Call Journey's audio connectivity and voice flow module integrates with many of the world's leading audio capture platforms, making the automated process of audio extraction from hundreds of different audio formats and structures – easy.
Data is delivered straight into your own business intelligence and analytics platform through Call Journey's Data Bridge, our very own business intelligence connector product, allowing you to easily analyze and monitor 100% of customer conversations to track agent engagement, performance and measure customer satisfaction – all at a click of a button.
Call Journey is also global speech analytics partner to Microsoft and Genesys, making it easy for customers of both omnichannel solutions providers to analyze data seamlessly and easily without leaving their analytics environment.