Pinpoint business opportunities and risks to supercharge customer and employee experience
While generational change is still buffeting the Insurance Industry, many insurers are becoming more comfortable with new technologies and changing from product-focused to customer-centric organizations.
CHALLENGE: Automate QA and ensure robust risk management process.
HOW WE HELP: Conversation Analytics can process large volumes of calls, ensuring automated QA and broad script adherence among agents.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR LEGAL COUNSELS:
- Understand what we are saying to our customers
- Ensure proactive fraud management is in place
- Ascertain compliance levels
- Review risk management action performance
CHALLENGE: Discover the drivers behind the significant AHT discrepancies.
HOW WE HELP: Call Journey is not only able to reduce AHT but also helps reduce workforce churn, monitor agent performance and improve internal product roll-out process.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR CONTACT CENTERS:
- Understand agent performance
- Track Team Leader performance
- Improve efficiency/ productivity
- Hone scripts
- Track adherence to scripts/ regulation
CHALLENGE: Incomplete and inconsistent insights from post-call surveys.
HOW WE HELP: Call Journey accurately identify what products and solutions are working and improve sales offering through in-depth customer insights. Call Journey’s AI-powered solution enables Edith to get near-real-time finger on the pulse of customer insights and the risks and opportunities for her business.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR CX:
- Track and management customer sentiment
- Drive root cause analysis of poor CX
- Gain effective insights into NPS performance
- Understand org processes gaps
- Ascertain performance of key initiatives
- Improving customer experience with data analytics
- Gaining insights from experience design
- Seeking expense efficiencies and variabilities of costs
- Managing conduct risk and regulatory headwinds
- Climate and macroeconomic risk
- Being smarter with Marketing Efforts
- Growing Insured share of wallet and book value
- Managing culture and compliance
The Customer Buying Journey
Carla is an existing customer of an Insurance Company. Now that she’s having a baby, she is planning to purchase a life insurance policy to be safe and to ensure financial future coverage for her baby.
Find out her buying journey with and without Conversation Analytics.