5 Key Implications for the Public Sector
- GOVERMENTS MUST BE MORE PRODUCTIVE – Simply put, governments are being asked to do more, do it better and do it with the same amount of taxes
- A NEW RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN GOVERNMENT AND THE CITIZEN IS NEEDED - The public is increasingly expecting public-sector services and engagement experience to be comparable to the best in the private sector. The demand is to put customers at the heart of public services.
- THE ORGANIZATIONAL LANDSCAPE OF THE PUBLIC SECTOR MUST BE REDRAWN – Insights and Collaboration across agencies, departments and regions (local, state and federal) are increasingly required.
- GOVERNMENTS SHOULD TRANSFORM THE WAY THAT THEY EMPLOY DATA IN POLICYMAKING AND MANAGEMENT PRACTICE – Greater use of data can be the foundation of productivity improvement. Many government entities lack a culture in which decision and performance are based on a clear understanding of the “facts on the ground” and the economic and operational drivers of performance based on insightful data. Significantly improved data are a prerequisite for reform.
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR MUST IMPROVE ITS ABILITY TO COMPETE FOR TALENT – Around the world, executives in the public sector say their top challenge is locating high quality, affordable talent.
Add Voice Data to the Public Sector data package to significantly increase citizens and constituents and employee insights.
- Better Understanding CITIZENS or CONSTITUENTS
- Deepening those relationships
- Meeting the engagement expectations of citizens and constituents
- Managing organizational culture
- Finding ways to improve productivity
- Put data at the center of decision making with a 360-degree view of their customer
Enhance Citizens' Insights
Create predictive CX measures to enhance citizens/constituents' insights.
Surcharge Customer Journey
From thousands of member conversations, supercharge your customer journey’s strategy
Assess Customer Sentiment
Assess sentiment across contact channels with voice data playing an integral part.
Automate QA processes to assess 100% over voice interactions to manage conduct, culture and compliance.
Real-time Agent Engagement
Track virtual real time agent engagement via voice emotion and sentiment analytics.
Understand Context of Conversations
Ascertain the context of voice calls on key events (i.e. Coronavirus or other risk factors).