The past few years have seen utilities getting back to the basics. As such, there’s more emphasis on providing topnotch customer service and products related to the core business.
Utilities have not conventionally emphasized outbound communication — in part because they have erroneously mandated that the costs of customer communication be tied to revenue generation (i.e. collection, dispute resolution, etc.). Additionally, utilities have traditionally viewed customer communication as being event specific or demand driven, rather than a resource to manage the customer relationship throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Utilities are now realizing that in addition to improved customer service and customer care, outbound customer communications can dramatically help utilities avoid the future high costs of customer contact and customer service.
CHALLENGE: High churn rates and even higher cost of customer acquisition.
HOW WE HELP: Call Journey accurately identify what products and solutions are working and improve sales offering through in-depth customer insights.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR SALES:
- Grow cross sell and upsell
- Understand churn/lapse drivers
- Check sales methodology adherence
- Improve conversation rate
CHALLENGE: Discover the drivers behind the significant AHT discrepancies.
HOW WE HELP: Call Journey is not only able to reduce AHT but also helps reduce workforce churn, monitor agent performance and improve internal product roll-out process.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR CONTACT CENTERS:
- Understand agent performance
- Track Team Leader performance
- Improve efficiency/ productivity
- Hone scripts
- Track adherence to scripts/ regulation
CHALLENGE: Incomplete and inconsistent insights from post-call surveys.
HOW WE HELP: Call Journey accurately identify what products and solutions are working and improve sales offering through in-depth customer insights. Call Journey’s AI-powered solution enables Edith to get near-real-time finger on the pulse of customer insights and the risks and opportunities for her business.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR CX:
- Track and management customer sentiment
- Drive root cause analysis of poor CX
- Gain effective insights into NPS performance
- Understand org processes gaps
- Ascertain performance of key initiatives
CHALLENGE: Automate QA and ensure robust risk management process.
HOW WE HELP: Conversation Analytics can process large volumes of calls, ensuring automated QA and broad script adherence among agents.
OTHER BENEFITS OF CONVERSATION ANALYTICS FOR LEGAL COUNSELS:
- Understand what we are saying to our customers
- Ensure proactive fraud management is in place
- Ascertain compliance levels
- Review risk management action performance
- Better Understanding customer journeys
- Put data at the center of decision making with a 360-degree view of their customer
- Identify and predict issues to resolve quickly
- Provide next action guidance to agents
- Automate 100% QA process to ensure broad script adherence
The Customer Buying Journey
Dan and his family just bought a new house a few months ago. During the first week, Dan did a minor renovation on the house. One night, Dan is fixing their garage remote sensor. He heard a crash outside their house. It turns out that a delivery truck was dropping off a package late and ended up hitting Dan’s house pipe to burst underground and causing the well to drain all its water out. Dan immediately searched the internet for online hardware store on their area to deliver a new pipe to replace it.
Find out his buying journey with and without Conversation Analytics.